Monday, October 05, 2009

Upper Deck ASV

Well a little whiles back I was hired to do some concept art for some of the All Star vinyl line that upper deck was putting out. I was really psyched since I'm a big basketball fan and since a lot of my favorite artist where gracing the platform. Anyway long story short, I designed Paul Pierce and Brian Westbrook and shortly after the whole ASV division got canned from Upper Deck. The good news is that they got to rough sculpt stage and you can get a glimpse of what they would of looked like.
They made some changes to my orginal design which I wasn't very happy with, but oh well.
Next up was Brian Westbrook, can't seem to find the artwork, but here is the sculpt.
I think the Westbrook would of kicked ass, but that's that!

10 Comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

Looks sick already!

Josh Frost said...

Oh my this is awesome!!!

Shaun Patterson said...

Looks great man, I love your tight line work, and your dynamic treatment totally works for showing of a baller in motion.

Tony DiStefano said...

Your designs/drawings where so much better then the changes they made on the sculpture.

Joe Cappabianca said...

That looks really awesome man, I agree your designs were way better but it's still pretty sick.

Faboun'e said...

AWESOME WORK

I'm Fan !!!!

Sean Galloway said...

gorgeous gesture and nice angle, bud. it really shows off your draftsmanship big time.

Alberto Russo said...

yeeeees!!!!

Ro said...

Hola KaNO,Soy Ro,Chileno que vivo en EspaƱa, Acabo de unirme como uno de tus seguidores. Me gusta mucho lo que haces, es de calidad, profesional. si lees esto quiza quieras responder a esto. ¿como trabajas las lineas de contorno cuando pintas? que programa usas?

top pills said...

It looks awesome, you are talented a lot.