Friday, October 02, 2009

Cheeks's Kuta!

I had no idea what to draw last night so I took a look at the stuff in my office and decided to draw up a quick sketch of Cheek's Kuta Vinyl. Awesome figure Cheeks! if ya'll haven't picked one up ya'll need to do so, still one of my favorite pick ups from SDCC this year.
I love to see dope designers interpret there line work as 3d figures, especially toys. I swiped the colors right off of cheeks's avatar, i was being lazy so I just eyedropped them bad boys in PS heheheh. I gray scaled it to show how much more lazier I can be to do the grayscale Kuta bahahaha. Anyway wanted to give the homie his props for staying on his hustle.

5 Comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

Cheeks is gonna flip when he sees this! Mad props.

Josh Frost said...

Why this is great! Nice piece!

Ben Li said...

hey kaNO whatsup! always kicking ass with ur work. still remember the day i listened to ur interview clip back then. awesome work

Sean Galloway said...

dude! this is tight!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha why ya gotta sneak that up on me? LOVE it. you just made my day you know that, right?

Sean Galloway said...

and btw... you're description is too funny! thank you for the kind words. you know the feeling is mutual. you got the skillz to pay my bills.

Kuta looks too AWESOME in your style.