Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here is the sketch and the final of a piece I did for my friends vinyl toy launch, the piece will be printed on to 12x12 canvas and is part of an installation. The character depicted is my version of his character Spikey.

Here's a piece from my personal sketches, This will probably end up being a painting or a print if I ever end up having time to take it to finish.
Here's a piece from my personal sketches, This will probably end up being a painting or a print if I ever end up having time to take it to finish.

7 Comments:

evan said...

Love the sneaks with the headphones! Jordans?

Sean Galloway said...

i like that you left out the nose in the bottom colored version, for Spikey.

and the shoe with the headphones is tight!!!!!!

Mike Luzzi said...

Actually, I kind of liked the nose in the rough. Glad you included the rough there, the final looked great, would have been interesting to see with the nose.

Also, Love how you used the headphone wire to lace the shoes. Cool piece, interested to see it taken to final if you do.

Tony DiStefano said...

You know Danny you have such a great line.Everything you draw is dynamic and appealing.Really wonderful work!

kaNO! said...

Thanks guys, really trying to find the time for more more posting.

Faboun'e said...

Great work !
Love the sneaker !

Unknown said...

I really like this one......stitlboy/mia/09